Located in Central Washington State. This Company has been making delicious treats for their customers since 2003! They invite their customers to come in to try their espresso, donuts, bagels, and more. When customers visit the bakery they discover why the Company has repeat customers from Seattle, Portland, and Spokane, as well as all of the communities around their location. The Company also offers their baked goods on a wholesale basis and provides delivery 7 days a week.
- Asking Price:
- $184,000 Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
- Sales Revenue:
- Cash Flow:
- Real Estate:
- Premises Details:
The Company leases 2,650 sq. ft. in a building located in a high traffic area of the communities they serve. The lease is $2,100 per month for a total of $25,200 on an annual basis. The current lease expires March 1, 2024 and has renewal options through 2035.
- Expansion Potential:
1. Increase wholesale by selling to more espresso stands. 2. Increase sales to current wholesale customers by cross-selling. 3. Market to Hispanic walk-in customers by developing traditional Hispanic foods to sell. 4. Market to existing walk-in customers through e-mail, SMS, and other social media tactics. 5. Develop new products for walk-in and wholesale clients such as breakfast burritos. 6. Market sandwiches more heavily. 7. Develop variations on current products, such as powdered sugar donut holes and/or sticky buns.
- Competition / Market:
There are two small competitors and 1 large competitor within a 3 mile radius of the Company's location.
- Reasons for selling:
- Trading hours:
- 2 FT / 5 PT
- Years established:
- Support & training:
Will train for 2 weeks @ $0 cost.
Products & Services: High Quality Espresso Drinks, Donuts, Bagels, Sandwiches, Muffins, baked Cinnamon Rolls, Cookies, and one gluten-free item. Dine-in, Take-out and Delivery available.
Licenses & Permits: Washington State Business License, Business License for the City in which the Company is located, Health Department Permit and each employee must have a Food Handlers' Registration Card.
Skills Required: Among the skills and abilities an ideal Buyer will need to have to successfully acquire and run this Company are; reasonable business acumen, a general understanding of the food service & bakery industries, a commitment to excellent customer service and the ability to lead the well-established team already in place.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- $100,494 - included in the asking price
- Inventory / Stock value:
- $19,112 - included in the asking price