This franchise is the premier repair, rental, sales, installation and sanitization company for wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility scooters, lift out chairs, hospital beds and other mobility products. Their franchise model is flourishing in these troubled times, as an essential business and serves an ever growing senior market. They differentiate greatly from the typical mom-n-pop/ independent home medical equipment businesses and since service is the primary revenue driver, they are also Amazon and eBay proof.
They don’t have the complexity of Medicare reimbursement as this a cash, check and credit card model. The business can operate with the owner and 3 employees. It is very gratifying to help individuals who are dependent on their mobility equipment operating properly and safely but generate strong revenues while doing so.
• The senior market will reach 100 million Americans 55+ by 2023
• They offer a Showroom Franchise business model.
• All-in Showroom Investment average is about $200,000 including the Franchise Fee
• They offer exceptional support to their franchises with their turnkey onboarding program
• They do most business B2C in-home, and B2B sanitizing hospital wheelchairs, etc.
• Quick ROI, currently they have over 70 National Contracts starting with Walmart.com, Walgreens.com and Home Shopping Network
• National Call Center for National Accounts
• Multiple Revenue Streams through repairs, rentals, sanitizing, sales
• They Offer Huge Showroom Territories with over 1,000,000 population.
• No National Competition
• 10% Veterans Discount
• Great Add-On for Senior Care Businesses
• No Medicare
Franchisees have found it very gratifying to help individuals who are dependent on their mobility equipment operating properly and safely and they generate strong revenues while doing so. No brokers please. Interested buyers must have a minimum net worth of $750,000 and be a US or Canadian Citizen.