Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Established in 2001, this well-known regional publication provides an inside look at the people, places and things to do in the Pittsburgh communities.
• A business of this quality is hard to find. This one won’t last long – act fast!
• Currently run as absentee – new owner operator can make approximately $65K
• 17-year old business
• Institution in the community - loyal base of repeat advertisers
• Seller will enter into non-compete contract and ensure smooth transition
• Room to grow – Huge Upside Potential - Could increase sales/profits by adding new areas
• This is a really good buy. Someone is going to get a really good deal!
For more information including a detailed confidential opportunity summary with financial information and photos, please call Katrina Jonah with Sunbelt Business Brokers at ------------ or email for a non-disclosure agreement to quickly receive the package at ------@---------.---.
No time to put into the business to take it to the next level.
Two (2) weeks of training at 20 hours per week. Additional training/consulting is available from the Sellers for an additional charge.
Sellers are willing to consider some financing on a case by case basis
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business