Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Asset Sale Description
Parents are overwhelmed and need tutors now! You can join this high demand industry for only $30,000.
Perfect Business Helping Kids. No experience necessary - parents excel in our business. Can be run Part-time or Full-Time. Recession and Covid proof. No leases, no overhead.
This Franchised location is part of the largest tutoring company in the world that consistently ranks as one of the top franchise systems according to Entrepreneur Magazine. Excellent corporate support.
One of the best territories available in Maryland!
Our In-home and Online tutoring programs boast a 99% success rate with students!
Owner manages a staff of certified teachers (that franchisor provides) that tutor at the students homes, libraries or Online. No direct selling required as the Corporate Operated Call Center pre-sells your clients and books the enrollment visits (over 97% success rate on enrollment visits becoming clients.)
Owner has an outstanding tutor staff in place.
Franchisor offers CO-OP Advertising Program For Franchises.
Business produces consistent revenue even during Summer months.
Company has 4 primary revenue sources:
1) In home K-12 tutoring, all subjects;
2) SAT/ ACT test prep; (state of the art Diagnostic and review curriculum)
3) Online tutoring K-12, College subjects, Foreign languages etc. Over 250 subjects corporate operates the online tutoring division and and franchises receive commissions for referrals on business conducted in territory Clients can sign up 24/7 via a secured website.
4) College admission consulting (franchisees refer to 3rd party and receive commissions of $1,000-$4,750 per student placement).
Advantages of this Business:
- Low overhead
- Recurring revenue
- Tutors only get paid when they conduct tutoring on your behalf
- Outstanding Corporate Support
- Proprietary curriculum
- Corporate call/sales center that books all enrollment visits.
- National advertising (including CO-OP advertising for your first year)
- Tutor list
- Client leads
- Proprietary software
Franchisor will provide the training and ongoing support you need to maintain and grow the business.
Present Owner and franchisor will ensure smooth transition.
For more information please contact us using the form below
Yes, to many cities within Baltimore county
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business