The company manufactures wooden floor and roof trusses for builders, general contractors, and individual buyers in the commercial, multi-family and residential buildings sectors. The company is also a distributor for Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) for a leading overseas manufacturer.
· Over four decades of quality products, service and customer satisfaction, which has contributed to repeat business
· Newly purchased equipment has increased production efficiencies
· Dedicated salesperson for European LVL in place to promote new & existing product lines
· Contract with staffing company provides flexibility for needed labor in accordance to demand
· Add a robotics truss assembly line to automate the manufacturing process, which is expected to increase overall performance, according to ownership
· Continue to provide European LVL product distribution to gain new product opportunities
· Expand sales team to enter new Texas markets
· Capitalize on available capacity within operating facility
· Enhance the new business development strategies to reach customers
· The company serves builders, general contractors and individuals in Texas.
· The company operates from a 30,000 square-foot facility, located on a 4.5-acre lot, owned by the company. Ownership prefers that the property will be part of the sale of the company and may consider leasing the operating real estate post-sale.
· The sole owner is seeking a more balanced lifestyle and an eventual full exit from the company after a transition period. Ownership is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.