This business is a trademarked, award winning, and established subscription box company for children ages 3-8, creating monthly book-inspired, activity-packed educational kits. The kits contain everything children need to read, play, create, and learn. The included activities are carefully crafted to encourage curiosity, problem solving, and creativity in young children.
Current revenue streams include subscription model, individual box sales and Charter Schools (approved vendor). An immediate revenue potential is available to a new owner by marketing and selling the hundreds of original games and activities the sellers have created over the past 8 years!
The company is run by two FT owners. Products are supplied by 4-5 vendors located in the US. Current inventory level value is ~$150,000 USD in raw materials used for creating kits.
Key Benefits Include
• Trademarked Brand
• Subscription Boxes include Proprietary Products
• Huge Sales - sells and ships on average 2,000 kits per month, 24,000 kits per year
• Currently has a catalogue of over 90 “stand-alone” past kits that can be sold individually or as part of a subscription
• The business sells recurring subscriptions, gift subscriptions, as well as individual one-time past kits
• Since inception, the business has created over 1,000 unique activities and lessons, as well as hundreds of board games
• Well-established brand with homeschoolers, parents, and charter schools
• Approved vendor to over 30 Charter Schools
• Sourced and assembled in the US
• Awards and Recognitions throughout the homeschool community
With an annual homeschooling growth rate of 2%-8% and the US homeschool market generating $1 billion in annual revenue this a great opportunity to acquire an award winning, established business in a growing and evergreen industry!