Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Tire And Auto Repair Shop For Sale

Cook County, Illinois, US
Asking Price:
$300,000 Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
$562,556
Cash Flow:
$116,848

This listing is for a tire and auto service business located in the western Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. The business specializes in auto service like alignment, brake repair, suspension repair, engine diagnostics, oil changes, muffler repair and much more. They perform work on all models of cars, trucks and SUVs. Just about any service apart from body work is performed here. The business also performs fleet work for their commercial clients with whom they have an excellent reputation. They are a tire dealer and installer as well with a wide selection of tires from major manufacturers in every price range. The also perform services like tire balancing and tire repair as well. The bulk of their business comes from auto repair (80%) with tires making up the remaining 20%. Over $150,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business. This includes their equipment, fixtures and two loaner cars for their customers. The financials below represent only a part year (8/25/2021) for 2021 and they are already 14% higher than all of 2020. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email. Online inquiries are preferred and will be replied to with an email from an @marvingroupllc.com address with an NDA attached. Sometimes, these can get filtered into spam/junk folders. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact us by phone.

Property Information

Real Estate:

Lease

Lease Terms:

$6,500/Month. Expires 9/30/2024. 6,000 sq ft.

Leasehold Rent:

$78,000 per annum

Location:

Western Chicago Suburbs. Cook County.

Premises Details:

300 sq ft. office space. 5,700 sq ft. $6,500/Month expires on 9/30/2024

Size in square feet:
6,000 sq ft.

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

Target Marketing, Expand Marketing Territory

Reasons for selling:

Other Business Interests

Employees:
n/a
Years established:
3

Other Information

Support & training:

Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$164,000 - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$12,036 - included in the asking price

Contact The Marvin Group LLC

  1. This email address is already registered. Log in to continue.
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

  2. What will happen?

    When you tick this box we will pass a copy of your details (excluding your message) along with the name of the business you inquired on to finance specialists Guidant Financial. They will contact you about financing your business purchase.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to The Marvin Group LLC. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling a business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business