Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a technology integration provider offering design, installation, and monitoring services for security, entertainment, and smart control for residential and commercial clients. Though successful with high-end commercial projects, the company has focused on the residential client base. It typically serves as a low-voltage subcontractor for new construction and remodeling projects, integrating an entire property such that everything may be controlled remotely from a single application. The company has recurring security and remote access revenues.
· High and growing level of recurring revenue due to security monitoring and remote access service agreements, despite the ongoing COVID pandemic
· One of the largest West Coast dealers of Control4, a control and automation platform for integrated technologies
· Strong partnerships and relationships with client base, builders, suppliers, architects, and interior designers
· Tenured employees with years of industry experience
· Strong industry reputation with history of awards and press releases
· Steady referral flow from existing clients and partners
· The offering does not advertise and relies on partner referrals. There is opportunity to grow rapidly via traditional and online advertisement, as the
company has a strong reputation within the industry
· The offering is poised for growth across the West Coast with the right strategic acquirer seeking to expand
· Diversify further into commercial, industrial, and civic industries
· Partner with real estate brokers to leverage a similar unique program the
company has launched with its builder partners
· Increase residential and commercial alarm system and remote access sales contracts to further grow recurring revenue streams for the company
· Expand into healthcare products and services catered to elderly clients that would prefer to age in place rather than moving into a nursing home
· Clovis, California
· Greater Fresno Area
The company provides planning, design, equipment installation, project management, and long-term support to the commercial and residential markets in the greater Fresno area, with opportunity for expansion throughout the West Coast.
The company operates from a facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is six months left on the lease term as of Q1 2021, with an option to end the lease without penalty with six months’ notice, or with 30 days’ notice with half the remaining lease paid out.
The owners own and operate several other businesses in real estate and want to focus their time on upcoming large projects. They are planning a full exit from the company and are open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business