A very established and well regarded commercial chartered surveyor's practice, offering a wide range of RICS certified surveying services and project management work.
Services include building condition surveys, project management and refurbishment, building pathology, preventative maintenance planning, estate strategy, listed building and conservation work, principle designers and party wall disputes.
This opportunity would therefore be ideally suited to an existing practice looking to expand into a new area and with a strong customer base and network already in place, along with a pipeline of potential new projects and in an area that is already richly served, but also very much on the up.
- Established and well regarded Oxfordshire based practice.
- Enviable customer base with contracts in place.
- Tremendous scope to expand with additional resource.
- Easily relocatable within the area with no tie to existing premises.
- Fantastic opportunity for city based practice or similar looking for a satellite in a very active, high profile provincial location.
- Genuine retirement sale with current owner prepared to offer extended handover period and possibly on-going consultancy if required.