For over 20 years, we have helped business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, and brokers in the United States in their selling and buying journey, ensuring that we improve and optimize our products and services every year.
Part of this improvement is to find ways to make challenging processes simple to alleviate the prevalent stresses of owning, buying, and selling any business.
Knowing the financial well-being of your business is crucial, regardless of your intentions, and we know that this can be a stressful process. With our new tool, you can receive an estimate valuation in under five minutes! If you don’t have time to value your business, then this is the tool for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit our quick valuation page or our main selling page, and pop in your email address. You can also find the tool in your account, under the ‘Value My Business’ tab.
- If you have an account with us, just enter your password. If you don’t, you can easily create an account.
- You’ll need common business details, and three financial details: your taxable profit, value of stock and seller’s earnings.
- We’ll calculate an estimate valuation based on the details you enter. In a few seconds, you’ll know an estimate of how much your business is worth!
- We can help you sell after you’ve conducted a quick valuation, or we can refer you to a broker.
- If you’d like to take an extra step, we recommend conducting a full and precise valuation using our unique valuation service, ValueRight. We’ve worked on this valuation service for many years, ensuring that it is accessible, free, and appropriate for every business owner, regardless of their sector.
You’ll need intricate financial details for this valuation, which should take you approximately 45 minutes. You’ll receive a detailed, downloadable PDF that you can present to buyers, investors, or other relevant entities.
If you’d like more information or support on our valuation products, feel free to contact our dedicated team.