Ricky’s has been a successful restaurant brand for over 50 years. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with family friendly service, Ricky’s remains a Canadian tradition and neighborhood favourite.
Located in Whitecourt, Alberta this new location is located along the main thoroughfare, surrounded by hotels, industrial businesses, and residential areas.
The Ricky's investment is $400,000, plus any applicable taxes, and includes renovation costs, fixture, fittings, equipment, and training. Ongoing franchise fees are additional. Cash equity required $175,000 - $200,000.
Whitecourt is a growing community of approximately 10,000 located on Highway 43 northwest of Edmonton. With a young population and a blend of rural and urban living, Whitecourt offers a thriving business climate with incredible lifestyle opportunities. For those looking for a quieter lifestyle, Whitecourt is a small, tight knit community located only 90 minutes from Edmonton. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the multiple recreation activities available year-round.
• The opportunity to own / operate two proven restaurant offerings at one site, resulting in more significant revenue potential without paying twice the overhead costs.
• Be the boss of your business, but never worry about being alone when you require support & assistance.
• Extensive training before you open.
• Operational & Marketing support.
• Supply chain advantages.
• Continual menu innovation to meet changing customer dynamics.
• Must complete our full training program before opening.
• A commitment to operating your restaurant as per our proven systems and procedures.
• Great people skills with customers and team members.
After the initial phone call, inquirers who are still interested will be required to fill out a Franchise Application Form. This covers relevant business skills, credit rating, and liquid cash available. Franchisor is looking for liquid cash of a minimum of 50% of price. Once initial documents are returned specific details and financials of the business will be shared.
Business owners or staff are not to be approached directly.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.