Ricky’s has been a successful restaurant brand for over 50 years. A leader in Edmonton, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with family friendly service, Ricky’s remains a Canadian tradition and neighborhood favourite. Customers love the fresh made quality food especially favourites like Famous Brekkie Bowls, Hand Battered Fish and Chips and Chicken Tenders and our Classic Clubhouse Sandwich.
This is a rare opportunity for a new Ricky’s in Edmonton. This 2,300 sqft location is located on a main thoroughfare in the Millcreek area on 82nd Ave. This is a high traffic, vibrant street with both retail and surrounding residential areas.
The Ricky's total capital cost is $399,999, plus any applicable taxes, and includes renovation costs, fixture, fittings, equipment, and training. Franchise fee is included. Cash equity required $175,000 - $200,000.
• Opportunity to have a Ricky’s in a new area
• Be the boss of your business, but never worry about being alone when you require support & assistance.
• Extensive training before you open.
• Operational & Marketing support.
• Supply chain advantages.
• Continual menu innovation to meet changing customer dynamics.
• Must complete our full training program before opening.
• A commitment to operating your restaurant as per our proven systems and procedures.
• Great people skills with customers and team members.
After the initial phone call, inquirers who are still interested will be required to fill out a Franchise Application Form. This covers relevant business skills, credit rating, and liquid cash available. Franchisor is looking for liquid cash of a minimum of 50% of price.
Business owners or staff are not to be approached directly.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.