Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Sell Your Business

Advertisement

Retail Builder Supply And Delivery For Sale

Maine
Asking Price:
$3,000,000 Furniture / Fixtures included
Sales Revenue:
$7,619,000
Cash Flow:
$628,000

All inclusive! Located in picturesque Maine, this wholesale/retail operation offering building materials, tools and supplies to local contractors and homeowners. In addition, the Company sells doors, windows, tools, ladders, and accessories. Currently, 95% of revenue derives from the sale of lumber and building materials to building contractors and construction companies. Meanwhile, the other 5% comes from individual home or property owners. Offering these services requires a facility to display and store materials, supplies, tools and lumber, with trained personnel to operate forklifts and heavy equipment to load, unload, and deliver products. 90% of materials are under roof and ready for expeditious job site delivery. With minimal marketing efforts, the company has seen substantial growth annually over the past five years primarily through word of mouth. With a large customer base and solid reputation, the company continues to attract new customers while maintaining its reputation with existing ones.

Established nearly 30 years, this owner operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion giving the owner full control over the quality of products and the customer service provided. The company has a proven track record, supported by three decades of ongoing business with local contractors. The company’s marketing efforts focus on targeting remodeling and building contractors within 50 miles. Please contact IAG for full details, including location specifics.

Property information

Real Estate:

Lease

Premises Details:

The company operates from over four acres, which includes a storefront, retail floor, office space and warehouse. There is also a large covered storage area. The property is in good condition and included in the asking price. Photos available upon request.

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Approaching retirement

Trading hours:

Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm, Sat 7a-12p

Employees:
11
Years established:
1987

Other Information

Support & training:

While the owners are approaching retirement, the rest of the staff will most likely be willing to stay on after the sale.

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$482,000 - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$543,000

Contact Broker

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Selling a business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here