Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This historical Gulf Coast area business was established right after World War II! The company is a full-service new truck dealership including sales of new and used vehicles plus a leasing department, all supported by a well-stocked parts department and an outstanding service department.
The current owner of the business bought the company in the 1980s and is now age 75 and ready to retire.
The facility consists of a well-designed building of approximately 10,440 square feet on 1.71 acres advantageously located near an Interstate highway. The real estate is included in the sale of the business.
This is a turnkey operation, and the seller is committed to a seamless transition and will thoroughly train the new owner in all aspects of the business.
Consider the advantages of investing in this opportunity:
• Trained employees are already in place. Turnover has been historically low.
• Valuable vendor supply relationships are established, including one of the top truck brands in America.
• The convenient location near Interstate highways has proven advantageous.
• The retiring seller is committed to a seamless transition and award-winning training is also available by the truck manufacturer.
• And probably most importantly, the new owner will experience outstanding positive cash flow from the first day of ownership.
For additional information, please promptly contact William Bruce. Email is preferred by clicking on the orange "Contact Seller" button to the right, but if you had rather call, the number is. A confidentiality agreement and qualifying financial information are required.
We look forward to showing you this unique opportunity which is available only due to the age and impending retirement of the owner.
Real Property Included
The facility consists of a well-designed building of approximately 10,440 square feet on 1.71 acres advantageously located near an Interstate highway. The real estate is included in the sale of the business and is valued at $650,000.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business