Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a 35 year established architectural firm offering a wide range of planning and design services. The company primarily works on public infrastructure projects for the transportation (aviation, rail), government (municipal, county, state, and federal), education (K-12 schools, colleges, universities), and healthcare (hospitals, medical research), and religious sectors to support the increasing growth in the area's demographics.
· Consistent performance and strong growth potential
· Established customer base, providing stability during economic fluctuations
· Diverse “essential” project types
· Exceptional CAD/BIM design and technical production capabilities
· No legal claims or litigation
· Increase in-house service offerings to include interior design, building engineering, program management, construction management, commissioning, etc.
· Step-up industry involvement in select key growth sectors
· Expand geographic presence throughout Texas
· Maximize existing client relationships through recently implemented Seller-Doer Client Management model
· Expand upon existing networks and strategic alliances
· Far North Dallas, Texas
· The company primarily serves clients in the transportation, education, healthcare, government, and religious sectors. It also has worked on projects related to industrial, hospitality, sports, commercial mixed-use, and multi-family residential facilities.
· The company leases 8,400 square feet of Class-A office space in far North Dallas from an unrelated third party.
· The majority shareholder is willing to consider a full acquisition of controlling ownership interest and is motivated to continue working with the company in growing it to full potential and further enhancing service to its Clients state-wide. The other three owners are open to various deal structures allowing them to divest their interest and/or remain with the company long-term.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business