The company is a provider of business process consulting and application development services. The company specializes in helping clients through business process improvements focused on productivity, service, and quality, and then developing the software to achieve those improvements. This is delivered via web-based and mobile software solutions.
· Positive operating leverage - Compound annual growth for adjusted earnings is 18.2% from 2018 to 2021
· Strong reputation and deep industry network built from over two
decades of successful operations
· World-class service levels have led to approximately 90% of clients requesting additional services
· Clearly defined business processes and procedures in place for a very smooth ownership transition
• Expand service capabilities with the continued development of new Quickbase add-ons
• Ramp up business development and marketing efforts to generate inbound client inquiries
• Attractive bolt-on opportunity for business process improvement companies without a proficiency in Quickbase
• Reach potential new clients by expanding service capabilities to new low-code platforms
• The company's applications and services are available to domestic and international commercial and governmental clients in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, telecommunications, construction, and much more. The company works with a diverse group of clients, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
• The company operates on a 100% remote basis.
• Ownership, comprised of two equal owners, is seeking a full sale of the company, with one owner approaching retirement and the other pursuing non-competing business ventures. Both owners are willing to entertain a variety of deal structures and are open to remaining with the company for a negotiable period to ensure a smooth transition.