Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The popular and lucrative Café URBA is now up for sale.
• High number of regular and new customers due to the proximity to the Suburban Station
• Healthy cash flow
• Great potential for expansion
Located in Center City Philadelphia, this exciting business venture is a fast-casual café, market, smoothie and coffee shop, providing healthy, delicious food for customers on-the- go. Ideally situated between Suburban station and the subway area, hundreds of thousands of SEPTA commuters pass by every day, to and from work. The popular coffee shop therefore benefits from a high level of footfall walk-ins, as well as loyal, repeat regulars.
The coffee shop itself is beautifully and tastefully decorated, with modern, stylish furnishings and prominent, urban signage. Customers can enjoy a range of coffees, smoothies, sandwiches and salads in the relaxed, ambient setting, or pick up food to go. The café serves breakfast and lunch, as well as catering for executive meetings and offices. This beautiful coffee shop is highly popular, renowned for its delicious food and friendly customer service, it is known as the “go to” in the area for healthy breakfasts and lunches.
The vendors have owned and operated 3 locations in the in the Philadelphia area in the last 20 years and are proud to call the amazing City their home. In addition, they are working with Center City District to implement a beautiful outdoor courtyard space adjacent to the Café (pictured).
This esteemed café/coffee shop is also highly lucrative, boasting an impressive turnover of $468,000 (USD). Thus, making this a sound and lucrative business venture.
There is also great potential to expand this already thriving business if the new owner so wishes:
1) Delivery: Centrally located in Center City Philadelphia, opportunity to tap into courier services to University City (college area), Center City (business area), Fairmount, Northern Liberties and South Philly (residential) -- all just 5-10 min away.
2) Catering: office buildings, city employees, and events happening in this area all the time.
3) Dinner Menu: Adding a take-home dinner option for people leaving the city for work could have excellent potential.
4) Beer & Wine License: 100,000+ people daily pass through Suburban Station, to and from work, sporting events, tourism.
5) Build on-line presence & expand social media marketing: incentivize customers to choose Café URBA.
Philadelphia is a vibrant City, rich in culture, history, tourism and workers. With a brilliant reputation, healthy cash flow and great potential for expansion, this successful coffee shop is an exciting business venture in a superb location.
For more information about this business, please contact the seller on this page.
$4,000 monthly, 7 year lease with 5 year option to extend. 2 years into agreement
$4,800 per annum
Center City Philadelphia, located in Suburban Station with outdoor courtyard adjacent to location with private entrance.
Great potential for expansion e.g) offer delivery, catering for special events and for office buildings and city employees, add a take-home dinner option menu, add beer and wine license and build up social media presence and utilize considered sales and marketing drives.
Opportunity to move on and pursue new endeavors.
Current owners are happy to help with the transition. They are a family business and have found helping transition businesses over smoothly results in maintaining customer relationships. Also, happy to help with marketing and branding for the next business owner, to ensure a seamless transition.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business