The company is a leading Texas-based commercial construction business serving as a prime general contractor for projects in the education, industrial, retail, medical, and faith-based sectors for over 40 years.
· Project sizes ranges from $500k - $95 million with over $1.2B in completed
projects to date
· Operating for 42 years with an excellent reputation based on quality, integrity,
productivity, and responsibility
· FYE 2021 and 2020 top-line revenue of $86.1 million and $72.9 million
· Highly diverse client base spanning education, healthcare, commercial and
· Incredibly precise management of costs and expenses translating to
consistent profitability and a net profit CAGR of 11.7% from 2018 through 2021
· Secure future revenues based on approved public bond measures for certain
served markets as well as high repeat business rate
· Due to a high number of projects being pre-funded by bond issuances, no
material uncollectible revenue or delayed payments
· Very little long-term debt and sufficient working capital on hand to ensure
one of the largest performance bonding capacities in East Texas
· Focus on growth outside current geographic market, particularly the
surrounding DFW area
· Increase current project pipeline by expanding to include additional
project scopes and value propositions
· Although the company has built its reputation in the K-12 and Higher
Education markets with Texas, it also has successfully served other
diverse sectors that include governmental agencies, private developers,
health care, and faith-based organizations.
· The company operates from a 10,000 square-foot office facility and a
6,000 square-foot warehouse located in Texas. Both properties are
leased from an affiliated entity. There is room to expand in the
surrounding area. The operating facility is available as part of a sale or
for lease to new ownership.
· The owners are looking for an acquirer to accelerate the company's next
level of growth. Having the right acquirer would greatly hasten its growth
plan. As well, management has identified means to expand business
development efforts in other potential Texas markets. They are open to
deal structures to achieve these goals.