This pack, ship and copy franchise is a retail outlet for shipping, packaging, printing, mailboxes, notary, fax and shredding. The store has been operating in the same location since 1989. The current owner has operated the store since 2014. The gross sales have increased during that time from $380,000 per year to $860,000 per year in 2021.
- Asking Price:
- $422,000 Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
- Sales Revenue:
- Cash Flow:
- Real Estate:
- Premises Details:
The established retail outlet is located in strip mall in a high traffic area. The 1,950 sq ft facility is in excellent condition, 100% of the facility is used for the business and the strip center has ample parking.
- Expansion Potential:
The store is located in one of the best demographic locations in the market it serves. The surrounding area provides a good mix of residential and commercial customers.
The print market is the best opportunity for growth.
Maintaining the Gross Profit Margin is the key to continued success. A target of 65% is standard with this franchise.
- Competition / Market:
While there are other pack, ship and copy operators in the market Seller states, "We offer the best customer service and are routinely told by our customers that they choose us over the competition specifically for that reason.
- Reasons for selling:
- Trading hours:
Mon-Fri 8am–6pm; Sat 9-5; Sun 11am-4pm
- 3 FT/5 PT
- Years established:
- Franchise opportunity:
- Support & training:
Will train for 2 weeks @ $0 cost.
- (City and State Business License, Notary License, Hazardous Material and Packing Certification is required for all employees, Owner or manager must have Certified Operator Training with the Franchisor – approximately 5 weeks of training).
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- $55,660 - included in the asking price
- Inventory / Stock value:
- $9,068 - included in the asking price
- This business can be relocated.