Great opportunity for an O.D. looking to own their first practice.
• This turnkey practice has been in business for nearly 30 years.
• Attractive, stand-alone facility occupied by solo practitioner with thousands of patient records on file. Facility includes a dispensary, 2 exam rooms, pretesting room, contact lens room and lab.
• The practice offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults, including routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management, preventative vision care as well as contact lens evaluations and the dispensing and retail sale of eyeglass frames, specialty lenses, contact lenses and accessories.
• Highly regarded practice with great patient satisfaction.
• 2021 revenues and owner’s cash flow was $524k and $208k respectively.
• $25k of Inventory and all the existing Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment are all included in the $385k sale price.
• The stand-alone building is available for sale at a separate price of only $228,000...great opportunity to never have to pay rent again!
• Bank financing available for 100% of the practice purchase price to a qualified O.D. buyer.
If you are looking to buy an Optometry practice, sell an Optometry practice, or would like an Optometry practice valuation, contact Randy Krivo, Minnesota and Western Wisconsin’s Optometry practice sales specialist, to schedule a confidential and complimentary consultation.