The offering consists of two entities based in the Western U.S. and operating collectively. The primary entity is included in the the only national winery franchise system in the U.S.; the second entity is an affiliate provider of
finished wine products and equipment to the primary entity’s franchisees.
• Established proof of concept franchise model that is ready to scale
• Recurring royalty revenue secured by long-term franchise agreements
• Twenty franchise locations nationwide as of December 2021
• Corporate level support system allows for smooth expansion of franchise winery locations
• Proprietary franchisee training and custom winemaking process ensures consistency across all locations
· Opportunities for expansion of the business’ franchise concept to additional U.S. states
· Lead generation to select future franchisee candidates working with a reputable lead generator
· Implement regional advertising campaigns for franchise locations to promote the wineries and products
· Further efficiency opportunities with outsourcing the wine production
· Implementing a new marketing program to assist franchisees with growth opportunities and increased revenue
Headquartered: Western U.S.
• The business caters to the end-consumer wine market, and serves entrepreneurs interested a micro-winery franchise opportunity in urban and suburban markets across the US
• The business operates from a 6,000-square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party. The lease is assumable by new ownership.
• Ownership is seeking a partner to help grow the business to its full potential and would like to make an eventual full exit. Ownership is in agreement with the proposed sale and open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Asking Price: 2,950,000