· Expand and diversify customer base
· Extend marketing efforts to promote more types of steel in addition to the company's primary product to a wider variety of customers
· New consignment program expected to boost revenue with minimal initial investment
· International expansion to serve the increasing demands of existing customers
· Southwest, USA
· The company primarily serves a large metropolitan area in the Southwest United States with an assortment of steels primarily serving the energy sector.
· The company operates from a 60,000 square foot facility that is leased from a related third party and is available for lease following a transaction.
· The four shareholders are seeking various objectives. All agree with a sale, two are inactive and seeking a full exit from the business, one is willing to remain for the long-term if desired, and one wishes to remain in his current role following a transaction. Ownership is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.