One of Central Saskatchewan's leading provider of road repair and road maintenance. Providing chip seal, crack seal and asphalt grinding to its clients. Generally operating from May 1st to October 31st this seasonal business serves many of smaller communities and rural municipalities.
- Strong Cash Flow Generator
- Excellent Clientele
- Growth Opportunities
- Stable history of profitability
- Trained staff are willing to stay
Occupying 3,200 sq. ft. of building space including 21,000 sq. ft. fenced yard space.
Formed in 2005. The current owner purchased the business in 2014 has substantially grown the revenues and profitability. As the company expanded they owner purchased additional equipment and is continuously upgrading the equipment of the business.
- Revenue - $1,025,142
- Gross Profit - $680,854
- EBITDA - $210,317
- Seller Discretionary Earnings (with salary) - $270,317
Potential improvement to the Business as identified by the Seller could be as follows:
- Few companies provide chip seal service
- Business has grown while competitors have fallen.
- More expansion into the construction and highways market
- Expand operating area and hours of operation
Seller will provide an agreed period of training and transition to the new owner.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.