A well-known and very well established Chicagoland food gift distributor has laid a strong foundation for its new owners to continue to prosper.
The owners have designed a turnkey operation that includes manufacturing, distribution and attractive gift baskets for all to enjoy.
Key Investment Highlights:
* Company has delivered top line revenue and bottom line profitability since introducing its new expanding distribution model in 2019; 2021 projected revenues and seller's discretionary earnings are expected to more than double that two years ago.
* Food gift items include baked goods and fruit; since introducing its fruit line two years ago that has now grown to over 50% of its revenue stream.
* Items can be purchased at any one of its 4 Chicagoland stores or same day local delivery to the front door.
* Seamless process in place with call center that integrates impeccable delivery service (15 drivers) to its 6 county delivery area.
* Flowers - both in store and delivery - to be added to its gift items in the very near future.
Business has been operating for nearly 5 decades. Second-generation owner that has changed the business model for continued growth over next ten years.
The gifting business model has been setup with call center or lead generation through multiple web sites. DTC distribution and back office fulfillment are key to this food processing model.
This business model has been established for a number of years. Adding new products will be key to growth down the distribution model. An easy, turnkey process moving forward.