The company is a legacy, fully licensed civil engineering excavating contractor that is licensed to complete projects in the public sector in two Western U.S. states. It has been successful in environmental projects including river, stream and creek work, as well as downtown revitalization, campgrounds, and water quality improvement projects. Roundabouts, subdivisions, and utility projects are also in the company's wheelhouse, with the company self-performing 90% of most projects internally with its own crew and equipment.
• Established and long-standing network with vendor, subcontractor, and client agency base
• Experienced and tenured staff averaging between 15-30 years with the company
• Onsite administration and supervision of projects to ensure to ensure timely and quality decision making with mobile offices wired for computers to produce immediate project paperwork for management
• Average gross profit margin of 39.7% over the last 3 most recent year fiscal periods
• Outstanding reputation of high-quality and award-winning work completed ahead of schedule
• Business has received over 20 awards from the area's regional planning agency for excellence in erosion control projects
• Bring on additional engineers, administrative personnel and crew to allow for 100+ million dollar size project contracts as well as CMAR projects in the near future
• Ability to scale operating facilities to aid in company growth with a potential 11-acre aggregate facility
• Organic growth opportunities in projects outside of the current geographic market at lower elevations could exponentially increase company sales, adding an additional five months of work annually
• Western U.S.
• The company primarily executes civil public works projects in a specific Northwestern geographic market. Its client base includes local, state, and federal government agencies. It is licensed to serve markets in two states and is a WOSB and is HubZone certified.
• The company operates from a 12,000-square-foot office/shop, on four industrial-zoned acres. The company leases the property from an affiliated holding entity which owns it. The property is available as part of a sale and has room for expansion. The company also operates from temporary mobile office trailers located on a job site.
• Ownership is seeking to retire and is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction. The active owners are open to staying on, dependent on deal structure, for a reasonable transition period to ensure the retention of long-term employees.