Leasehold Fish & Chip Takeaway located in Redditch. Multi award winning. Scope to add deliveries.
Veritas Business Sales offer to the market this respected Fish & Chip Takeaway which is located in Redditch. The business has been in the careful hands of the current owner since 2014 and they are now offering the business for sale due to family commitments.
Since ownership they have totally refurbished and redecorated and invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Church Hill Chippy is operated with the help of 4 part time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of circa £5,000. Walk-in trade accounts to 95% of the trade and the remaining 5% comes from telephone deliveries. They serving a fine range of fish & chips, along with, pies, saveloys, savouries, condiments, kebabs, burgers, southern fried chicken and cold drinks. The shop is multi award winning from the good food awards.
We believe that a new owner operator would significantly enhance the current turnover by expanding the menu and perhaps adding pizzas and by joining the online delivery portals such as Just Eat and Deliveroo. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established takeaway with further potential which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended.