Swanky leasehold Cocktail/Champagne Bar & Tapas Restaurant located in Stafford. Free of tie, town centre location. Recent £350K refit. Must be seen.
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding Cocktail & Champagne Bar which is located in Stafford town centre. The premises were transformed by my client back in August 2020 and he is now offering the venue for sale due to other pressing business commitments.
Since ownership there has been no expense spared and a complete refurbishment has been undertaken in excess of £350,000 to include new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The Treehouse Cocktail & Champagne Bar is overseen by the owner but operated on a daily basis by a team of 3 full time & 6 part time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of circa £10,000. Wet sales equate to approximately 80% of the turnover where they serve a classic range of artisan cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, shots, wines, beers, high end champagne and soft drinks. The remaining 20% derives from food sales where they serve a tapas style selection of small plates.
We believe that a new hands on owner operator can take this to another level by increasing the food offering and expanding on the current opening times. The business has already built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an extremely well fitted bar & music venue where all the hard work has been done. Early viewing is highly recommended as this is one not to be missed.