Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
RB Gates UK are pleased to present this fantastic Business opportunity as an Asian fusion restaurant for sale within a prime location of the city of London, zone one. The vendors are currently selling the business brand and a long-term lease of 15 years. Our clients have taken great pride in their business and we are informed that they have spent a considerable amount of time and money on the initial business set up including investing in an expensive and good-quality fixtures and fittings originating from the UK as well as internationally.
Business Sales Particulars [Ref. No. 21AB285]
Tenure: LEASEHOLD [15 yr term from Aug 2016]
EPC Rating: TBC
Current Business Turnover: Available Upon Application
Rent: £66,675 excl VAT PA
Council Tax: £686 PCM (We are informed)
Location: Available Upon Application
The business has established this brand having commenced the lease in August 2016. We are advised that the brand has fuelled the business as the years have progressed. The brand has gone from strength to strength and was titled the best restaurant in London with the No.1 position on TripAdvisor! The current vendors confirmed they were initially inspired by the fun, and freshness of flavours of South-East Asia and the Pacific Rim. The beauty of purchasing this business is the immense amount of hard work that comes with the brand and its influence on the types of dishes being served throughout the year therefore earning its goodwill which is now for sale in the market. The business enjoys a strong 4.5-out-of-5 Google rating, now sitting at number #54 out of 17,239 restaurants in London on tripadvisor (within the TOP 1% of London restaurants!)
This business for sale provides an ideal locality within the City of London, Zone 1, which presents a high passing footfall with a main underground tube station just 3 mins walking distance away from the restaurant. Guess what? … Liverpool Street station is just 13mins walking distance attracting the extra income that is given by the main central line (Passenger count of 280 million individuals per annum - Source: LU Performance Data Almanac, 2011/12 ed.)
Turnover - YE 2019 £1,024,432 up from YE 2018 £871,250
Gross Profit - YE 2019 £727,747 up from YE 2018 £646,951
This business is a confidential sale and you will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement before we are able to disclose further information to you. You are to agree that all information received, oral or in writing or both, relating to the vendor, from RB Gates Ltd shall be treated in the strictest confidence, not visit or contact the Vendors, their staff, customers, suppliers, franchisors, bankers or any other connection without our knowledge and authority. You shall only receive information which you may require from time to time from and through RB Gates Ltd only.
Arrangement of Viewings
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY with the Agents RB Gates Ltd T/A RB Gates, Nationwide. Viewing is highly recommended as properties such as these rarely stay on the market for long. Terms & Conditions Apply.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating traveling some distance to view the property.
3. Buyer’s Premium: Please note that a buyer’s premium of £1500.00 will apply when purchasing this property.
4. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
5. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property and so accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before then finalising their offer to purchase.
6. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
7. Confidential Information: You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may NOT republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website
8. Free Valuation. Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your business/property. Please contact RB Gates to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business