Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale



Highly Profitable Transmission & Auto Service For Sale

Grundy County, Illinois, US
Asking Price:
$6,900,000 Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
Cash Flow:

This listing is for a successful, multi-faceted auto service business located in the southwest Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a yearly cash flow of over $300,000 and they specialize in transmission repair and replacement. Transmission work makes up the bulk of their business (80%). The remaining 20% of their business is achieved through towing service and a large number of auto repair services like engine repairs & replacement. The business features highly skilled technicians and transmission experts and they have been an established fixture in their marketplace with a large and loyal customer base for well over a decade. In addition to the strong yearly cash flow, a substantial sum of assets of over $2.5 million is to be transferred with the business sale. This includes their real estate that includes three parcels and is valued at $2,060,000. If you would like more information about this successful and profitable business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either online or by phone. Online inquiries will be replied to with an email from an address with an NDA attached. These can sometimes get filtered into junk/spam folders. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (weekdays), please contact the agent by phone.

Property Information

Real Estate:

Real Property Included


Southwest Chicago Suburbs. Grundy County.

Premises Details:

3,800 sq ft. building $750,000
4,800 sq ft transmission shop $650,000
5,000 sq ft home $660,000

Size in square feet:

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

Add Auto Body Work, Increase Towing, Add New Services, Add Sales Staff

Reasons for selling:


Years established:

Other Information

Support & training:

Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks at no cost.

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$133,000 - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$725,000 - included in the asking price

Contact The Marvin Group LLC

  1. This email address is already registered. Log in to continue.
  1. What will I receive? is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

  2. What will happen?

    When you tick this box we will pass a copy of your details (excluding your message) along with the name of the business you inquired on to finance specialists Guidant Financial. They will contact you about financing your business purchase.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note that will send the above details to The Marvin Group LLC. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling a business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business