Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Creating a successful business takes time, energy, and foresight. Here is a unique opportunity to buy an existing, profitable franchise in a fantastic location. You can minimize your investment risk with trained professional staff, established database of ongoing customers, and strong brand presence. This growing Company is a well-established provider of residential and commercial restoration services including water, fire, mold, and asbestos abatement restoration.
The owners are ready for a change and would like to sell the Company. With employees and brand value established, the Company is well-positioned for continued success moving forward.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email nd request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
$44,400 per annum
Los Angeles County
(1) Additional Service Offerings: COVID sanitation, air duct cleaning, and carpet cleaning are services that could bring in significantly more business.
(2) Increase in Contracts: The Company has several contracts with insurance companies and property management companies, which are its main source of clientele. Continuing to add contracts to the pipeline will assist in long-term growth.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Established Customer Base: The business location has developed a strong and loyal customer base across Los Angeles County. The business prides itself on exceptional customer service and the reputation that has been built.
(2) Insurance Carrier Preferred Contractor Program: The Company is part of an insurance carrier preferred contractor program. This puts the Company in a strong position to secure projects that are not available to all restoration companies.
(3) Recession Resistant: Storms, floods, fires, and heat cause billions of dollars in losses every year, affecting millions of Americans. The company’s services will always be in demand – especially given its location in southern California.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business