Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• T/O in excess of £650K
• Established 20 years and highly respected in the local community
• Highly trained & professional management team
• True chameleon venue catering for an eclectic clientele and varying local daytime/late night markets
• No brewery ties
• 2000sq ft, 80 covers inside, 48 covers outside, plus private dining area (function space)
• Large south facing outside seating area, just off the seafront in a pedestrianized street.
• Strong social networking presence
• Long and flexible licensing hours (10am-3am)
• Scope for further profits by increasing operating hours and using economies of scale/group integration
• Large busy business community in town centre location
• On main route to 2 multi million pound new leisure developments (Hastings pier and worlds largest subterranean skate park)
• Gourmet food delivery business averaging 70 drops per week
• Well known for mixology, contemporary modern food offering and craft beers, being locally unique/pioneering in those areas
• Capable of expansion, easy replication and integration to other brands
• Tenant friendly local landlord with tenants right of renewal (currently £41K P.A.)
• Rateable value only £12K
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.
10 year lease with full renewal rights.
£41,000 per annum
Hastings town centre, just off the seafront in a pedestrianized street
A4 Pubs & Bars
Later weekend opening hours. Early breakfast/coffee market. Outside catering.
Sunday - Thursday 11am - 11pm
Saturday 11am - 2am
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business