Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Company is an auto repair shop located in Northern Michigan. The company was founded in 2002. The company currently operates with a 6 person staff, with the owner being semi-absentee. The Company offers full-service auto repair, alignments, tire sales, salvage auto parts, 24-hour towing, and computer balancing. They also are a used car dealer and purchase salvaged vehicles.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Real Property Included
18,000 square foot facility being sold with the business. Market value = $450,000 (not included in asking price).
Growth Opportunities Include:
(1) Towing: While towing is a service that the company does currently offer, it is poised for more growth. The company has not done any towing based advertisement and could benefit from more paying customers realizing that this was one of the services that they offer. A new owner could develop a simple marketing scheme to accomplish this and expand this sector of their revenue drastically.
(2) Auto Salvage Parts: Auto salvage parts are an essential piece of many auto shop because they require little to no labor, and they build great, lasting relationships with customers. Working this into the revenue stream more would be fantastic for the company.
(3) Auto Sales: Auto sales are something the company certainly has upward potential on. With an extremely large amount of space to store these cars, the transition into pushing this service more would be easy.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) The Location: The company is located in a rather isolated part of Michigan. However, this has become one of the strongest selling points for the company. When auto repair shops struggle, its usually because of the heavy amount of local competition that they face. However, the Business does not have another repair shop located near them for over 20 to 30 miles. This allows the Company to retain essentially 100% of all local business.
(2) Great Reputation: In the auto repair world, reputation and trust is everything. The Company has done a fantastic job building trust with their customers.
Other business opportunities.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited seller-financing is available for qualified buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business