The company is a manufacturer of high-performance, transparent polymer and glass coatings for plastic and glass components. The company also provides coatings application services.
• In operation for over 40 years with deep experience in organometallic and polymer chemistry
• Highly diverse customer base across multiple industries
• Twenty-five core product offerings with and additional 100+ modifications to meet tailored customer needs
• Ability to accommodate short-runs and low-volume customers with short lead times
• Profitable over the last four fiscal years
• Establishment of an active salesforce to focus on business development for different domestic and international markets
• Modernization of the services and internal processes would increase capacity and efficiencies
• Market penetration of the military sector both domestically and internationally
• R&D to develop new product lines that are specific to underserved markets
• Vertical integration of injection molding and other post coating operations
• The company’s products and services are utilized by a diverse customer base that includes the automotive, marine, aerospace, agriculture, architectural, personal protective equipment (PPE), and manufacturing industries in the Americas, Europe, and Asia
• The company operates from a 50,000 square foot facility leased from an affiliated entity in Corpus Christi, Texas. The affiliated entity is open to including sale of the facility/property if the purchase transaction can be separated from the sale
• Ownership is looking for a full exit and a strategic buyer that can utilize the company’s solid reputation and know-how to take the company to the next level.