Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This lifestyle craft store was established 9 years ago in the popular busy tourist town of Healesville in the Yarra Valley – 1 hour from Melbourne. It is surrounded by shops and cafes with good passing foot traffic, and tourists to the region, and is being offered for sale for the first time, on a walk-in walk-out basis.
If you have a passion for beautiful stylish yarns and fabrics or are a crafter or designer, do not miss this rare opportunity, this shop is one of a kind, has no direct competitors and has never before been offered for sale.
• regional craft store currently providing quality haberdashery, yarns and fabrics, as well as workshops, classes and tuition
• profitable business would suit both owner operator and/or family partnership
• with year-on-year growth – the hard work has been done, it’s positioned for expansion/franchise potential, you get to take it to the next level.
• professional website with growing online sales
• excellent online presence – including facebook, instagram, pinterest, Tripadvisor, google and effective direct marketing to existing customer database.
• loyal and extensive customer base already established
• business is managed and run by skilled and experienced employees
• high quality stock and suppliers
• Policies & Procedures ready to be handed over
• secure Lease Available
**The sale price of $160,000 includes all fixtures and fittings. Stock will be added to the price at wholesale value.
Support & training:
• Thorough handover and training
• Comprehensive systems and processes for day-to-day management of the business
• 2 months business support or as required
The current lease is valid to 14 March 2022, with a further 3-year option available
$26,503 (AUD) per annum
Popular busy tourist town of Healesville is in the Yarra Valley of Victoria – 1 hour from Melbourne.
The influx of visitors to the region over the weekends, often results in immediate sales or future sales via our website or over the phone. Local attractions in the area include quality accommodation, fine dining, wineries and distillers, art museums, Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary, walking experiences and it is also a popular stopping point on the way to the snowfields during Winter.
The premises has main street access as well as secure rear access.
The building is self-contained and consists of a showroom, craft room, store room, office, utility room and separate restroom. Kitchen facilities are included in the craft room area.
With year-on-year growth – the hard work has been done, it’s positioned for expansion/franchise potential, the next owner could take it to the next level.
The business has been developed with the support of the local community to ensure products and services meet their needs and requirements. Our primary objective is to be the first stop before heading out of town to purchase supplies.
The nearest fabric shops are in Lilydale which is 20kms from Healesville.
The nearest wool shops are in suburbs of Melbourne approx. 30kms from Healesville
The Owners wish to pursue interests in unrelated fields.
We’re open seven days a week from 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday – Saturday and from 10.30am – 4.30 pm on Sundays and Public Holidays to accommodate the growing number of locals and visitors to the region.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business