Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a philanthropic rain boot retailer focusing on rain boots for women, men, and children. For each pair of rain boots sold, the company gives a pair to children living in poverty.
· Substantial company growth with a compound annual growth rate in gross profit of 28.4% from 2018 to 2020
· Highest quality products sourced from reputable manufacturers
· Donated over $3.8 million worth of boots in 30 countries
· Positive press exposure on multiple major television networks including GMA, Oprah Magazine, and the Today show among others
· Socially conscious company
· Remarkable reputation in the rain boot market
· Expand the current product lines for further options in accessories such as rain jackets
· Grow the business to include additional warehouse operations in various geographic locations within the US as well as internationally
· Create international brand awareness and distribution channels
· The company offers rain boots for women, men, and children through it’s retail store and online channels. The company serves individuals seeking rain boots as well as those looking to purchase fashion with a purpose. The company also offers umbrellas and rain boot liners.
· The company operates from a 3,000 square foot facility leased from an unrelated third party located in a shopping center.
· The company’s sole owner is looking for the right partner to help grow the company. He is also open to deal structures and an eventual full-exit.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business