The offering consists of a global wholesale distributor of vape hardware, batteries, packaging, and associated products. The company is a distributor for a leading vape hardware manufacturer.
· Revenue of $70.5 million and adjusted EBITDA of over $10.0 million for FYE 2021
· Compound annual growth rate of 55.3% for revenue from 2018- 2021
· Nimble operations with a proven, scalable business model
· Established supply chain player with a broad network of vendors and customers
· Company expects to capitalize on the continued expansion of the medical and recreational cannabis markets in the United States
· As the market transitions towards maturity, consolidations will take place
· Expand customization and packaging product lines for existing and new customers
· Southwest, USA
· The company primarily serves the global marketplace and a customer base comprised of different brands, research labs, and extraction facilities. Products are offered in wholesale quantities to verifiable growers, extractors, and retailers.
· The business operates from a 30,000 square-foot facility.
· Shareholders are open to a variety of deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction. Management is willing to stay on for a transitional period to ensure a smooth transition.