The company provides geotechnical and forensic engineering, construction materials testing, and construction project management services to commercial, industrial and governmental agency clients in two states.
· Wide array of testing services; with the company being one of the few in the marketplace licensed to perform certain specialty testing services
· The company holds certification for the SBA 8(A) program and is a recognized DBE firm
· The company retains a knowledgeable, highly trained, and experienced staff, including several licensed engineers and certified inspectors
· Excellent reputation for high-quality engineering and accurate testing built over the company's two decades of operations
• Opportunity to boost the size and scope of the company with a capital investment to increase the size of the technical staff and expand operational capacity.
• Expand operations and licensing agreements to other key cities in the region.
• The company may further infuse telematic procedures into operations for greater efficiency, reduction of waste, and lower costs.
MARKET CURRENTLY SERVED:
The company serves commercial, industrial, and government agencies at the municipal, state, and federal levels throughout two states. The company has serviced thousands of projects at varying scale for hundreds of clients since company inception.
New Orleans, Louisiana
The company is headquartered in an 8,000 square-foot facility in Louisiana, leased from a related entity. The company also operates from an additional location in Louisiana, which is leased from an unrelated third party.
Ownership is comprised of one majority and two minority shareholders. All three are open to various deal structures and are willing to stay on for a transition period.
***Financials are YTD 9/30/23***