Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Location on prominent site in center of Historic District in desired World Class Foothills city. Strong loyal clientele since 1992. Turn key operation and steady income.
The streets of historic downtown Golden are lined with an assortment of one-of-a-kind shops, recreation outfitters, music clubs, fine dining restaurants, breweries, distilleries, cafes and taverns, making it one of the most fun and interesting towns on the Front Range with delicious food and drink, and outstanding shopping.
Best Location in Golden
2. Surrounded by High end residences
3. Large audience customer base in place
4. Ongoing Support
5. “Room to Expand” within and around present location
6. High profile image
7. Near Clear Creek river front
9. High traffic location area
10. Art restoration service Available
11. Active Web Site, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
12. Great reputation with National and local Artists
13. Make it your Own!
14. Great Landlord Relationship
15. Kitchen with two handicapped bathrooms
16. Air conditioned
17 Walk - in Ready
Best Time to Purchase: City Planning Broad Summer Events
Retiring after 28 years
Consigned inventory $700,000 included ($20,000 inventory not included)
$25024 FF&E included
Excellent Landlord Relationship. Lease expires 2/1/2020
neg per annum
Location on prominent site in centre of the Historic District in desired world class foothills city.
2400 square feet
Golden is an affluent town with constant stream of new businesses, people moving to the area and steady tourists traffic.
Social Media Presence and Large Customer Base - Excellent reviews with Sold Reputation
Retiring after 28 years in business
7 days a week - Make your own hours
Top Notch Training Available
Have a 401k or IRA? Use it to buy this business with NO tax penalties.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business