RB Gates are pleased to present this fantastic property and business opportunity to purchase this magnificent ~10,400 sqft Restaurant and nine-bedroom Hotel above. The property consists of a large dining area accessed from the extremely LARGE rear car park of ~5,320 sqft. The dining area follows through to a fully fitted bar which leads to further seating area and toilet facilities for men, women and disabled.
Due to coronavirus restrictions, our clients have built a beautiful outdoor dining area to further accommodate around 30 diners. Next to the dining area is a conveniently converted annex providing kitchen area as well as further storage space. There is also living accommodation in another access for bedroom, kitchen/diner and en suite. This is often used for staff considering the busy schedule of the business daily.
Recent Income Financials: Available Upon Registration
Property Totals: ~966.838 sq m / ~10406.962 sq ft
This business is conveniently situated in a village of Leicestershire and has great footfall and very well known for its amazing food, events such as cinema nights, annual Christmas fairs, womens' health workshops and summer market showcasing the best of local produce and retailers in the area.
This business is a confidential sale and you will have signed a non-disclosure agreement before reading this brochure. You are reminded that all information received, oral or in writing or both, relating to the vendor, from RB Gates Ltd shall be treated in the strictest confidence, not visit or contact the Vendors, their staff, customers, suppliers, franchisors, bankers or any other connection without our knowledge and authority. You shall only receive information which you may require from time to time from and through RB Gates Ltd only.
Arrangement of Viewings BY APPOINTMENT ONLY with the Agents RB Gates Ltd T/A RB Gates, Nationwide. Viewing is highly recommended as properties such as these rarely stay on the market for long. Terms & Conditions Apply.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Buyer's Premium: Please note that a buyer's premium of £5000.00 will apply when purchasing this property.
4. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
5. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property and so accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before then finalising their offer to purchase.
6. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.