Minuteman Press - Printing, Design & Marketing Franchise
Join a unique business that features capped royalties, unmatched local support and multiple revenue streams.
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- $30k - $50k
- Total Investment:
- $100k - $150k
- Minimum Investment:
Minuteman Press is a unique business model that features capped royalties, unmatched local support and multiple revenue streams.
Serving the business community for over 40 years, Minuteman Press locations provide digital print, design and marketing services to businesses. Today our centers can produce anything you can put a name, image or logo on!
Minuteman Press is a complete marketing service provider that has helped businesses grow for over 40 years. Our centers have evolved to offer services and products that every business needs for their daily operations, as well as their marketing and advertising efforts. Prior experience is not necessary to own and operate a successful Minuteman Press franchise.
Our owners are business people who are alert to the needs of their local business community and can enjoy a long-term repeat relationship with their clients by providing outstanding quality and service.
What we do
We will provide anything that a business uses for their daily operations; we will also consult with our clients assisting them in their advertising and marketing efforts.
In today's world of cluttered and unproven advertising, businesses are looking for cost-effective ways to grow more than ever before. Minuteman Press centers have the programs in place to deliver results and ensure repeat business from clients.
All businesses – regardless of their size or industry and whether they are startups, established companies, government groups or nonprofits – need to develop strong brand identity. Our capabilities enable us to provide any business or organization with a fully integrated cross media marketing strategy that will increase brand awareness, drive up website traffic and generate positive results.
Moreover, the advances in digital technology have greatly improved our business model, from making our systems faster and more efficient to establishing customer portals for re-orders, file transfers and proofing.
The primary responsibility of every franchisor should be to support their owners in building a successful franchise. Minuteman Press has been doing just that since its first franchise in 1975. We are continually rated #1 in the industry by Entrepreneur Magazine and we always strive to be better than we were the previous year. We are consistently using our strength in numbers to obtain more mass purchasing power, help lower costs, and continually develop and improve our programs.
Something that makes Minuteman Press very unique in franchising is the ongoing support that we provide to our owners. We have local meetings, an international convention, marketing campaigns, internet advertising programs and a monthly magazine.
But above all, we support our owners through 28 regional support offices, strategically situated throughout the world. Each office is staffed with a Vice President and field representatives.
You will have a familiar face in your region that can assist you onsite. These field representatives are full-time employees of Minuteman Press whose sole responsibility is to help owners in the region build their business. We believe in building a real relationship with our owners and our local support team is always available to offer advice and lend a helping hand. Our goal is to make you as successful as possible, as quickly as possible, and to continually work with you to grow your business.
Top Reasons to research Minuteman Press
- A proven business model: With over 40 years of experience, support and business development expertise.
- One of the largest support teams in franchising: 28 regional offices that assist our owners on-site from management to marketing assistance.
- Virtually limitless revenue streams: We provide consumable products & services to businesses. Anything you can put a name, image or logo on.
- A royalty incentive program: Because of our capped royalty structure, we are able to put our owners in a position where they are receiving far more in value than they pay in royalties. Royalties are capped at a monthly sales level. You do not pay any royalties on sales above that level.
- Monday through Friday with normal business hours: Being a business-to-business service franchise, we are typically open Monday thru Friday, 8:30 – 5:30, which allows us to service the needs of the business community while maintaining a nice quality of life for our franchise owners.
- Every business is a potential customer: Every business uses some kind of advertising or marketing items from brochures, and direct mail campaigns to apparel, marketing materials, and promotional items. We also offer full graphic design services. If you can put an image or logo on it we can get it done.
Find out how you can join Minuteman Press and take advantage of capped royalties, unmatched local support and multiple revenue streams by completing the short form below.
- International Minute Press in Twin Falls, ID Celebrates Grand Opening with Special Meaning After Overcoming Building Fire
- 24 March 2022
- TWIN FALLS, Idaho – For Byron and Kerianne Kroeger, their grand opening of International Minute Press located at 214 Blue Lakes Blvd. in Twin Falls, Idaho takes on very special meaning. Just two weeks after opening the doors of their original location in August 2021, Byron and Kerianne found out ...
- 35-Year Printing Business SprintPrint Converts to Minuteman Press Franchise in Madison, Wisconsin
- 24 February 2022
- 35-Year Printing Business SprintPrint Converts to Minuteman Press Franchise in Madison, Wisconsin MADISON, Wis. – For 35 years, Phil Van Kampen and his wife Liz built their family-owned independent printing business SprintPrint into a multimillion dollar company by doing what they’ve ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Winter Park, FL Celebrates 25 Years and Shares Secrets to Longevity and Growth
- 02 February 2022
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Winter Park, FL Celebrates 25 Years and Shares Secrets to Longevity and Growth WINTER PARK, Fla. & ORLANDO, Fla. – In 1996, Linda Sang decided to leave the corporate world and join the Minuteman Press franchise family, and she is now celebrating 25 ...
- Minuteman Press Earns Entrepreneur 2022 Number 1 Rated Printing and Marketing Franchise Ranking
- 19 January 2022
- Minuteman Press International is Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2022 #1 Rated Printing & Marketing Franchise Marking an Impressive 31 Years and 19 Years in a Row at Number 1 FARMINGDALE, N.Y. – Minuteman Press International, the world’s leading design, marketing, and printing ...
- Kenny Clark Grows Minuteman Press Printing Franchise in McKinney, Texas
- 12 January 2022
- Kenny Clark Grows Minuteman Press Printing Franchise in McKinney, Texas DALLAS & MCKINNEY, Texas – Minuteman Press in McKinney, Texas is located at 1502 W. University Drive, Suite 111. Owner Kenny Clark has owned the local printing franchise since August ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Abbotsford, BC Shares Key Business Growth Strategies for 2022
- 07 January 2022
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Abbotsford, BC Shares Key Business Growth Strategies for 2022 ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia, Canada – Kerri and Mark Brandon are the owners of the Minuteman Press printing franchise in Abbotsford located at 34220 South Fraser Way, Unit #5. They have owned ...
- Minuteman Press Highlights Year of Helping Independent Print Center Owners Sell Their Businesses
- 06 December 2021
- Minuteman Press Highlights Year of Helping Independent Print Center Owners Sell Their Businesses Recent Conversions of Independent Printing Businesses to Franchises Continue Successful Year for Minuteman Press International Conversion Program FARMINGDALE, ...
- Meagan Foote Talks Growing Up in the Family Business and Joining Her Parents As Second-Generation Co-Owner of Minuteman Press Franchise in Olympia, Washington
- 04 November 2021
- Meagan Foote Talks Growing Up in the Family Business and Joining Her Parents As Second-Generation Co-Owner of Minuteman Press Franchise in Olympia, Washington Minuteman Press franchise co-owners Clo Foote, Meagan Foote, and Jim Foote at their center in Olympia, Washington. ...
- National Guard Veteran Darin Overstreet Transitions to Owning Minuteman Press Franchise in Aurora, Colorado
- 25 October 2021
- National Guard Veteran Darin Overstreet Transitions to Owning Minuteman Press Franchise in Aurora, Colorado AURORA, Colo. & DENVER – Darin Overstreet, co-owner of the Minuteman Press franchise located at 14190 E. Jewell Ave., Suite 1, has retired from the Colorado National Guard ...
- Minuteman Press in Columbia, Missouri Achieves Post-Pandemic Growth, Shares Growth Strategies for Local Businesses
- 08 October 2021
- Minuteman Press in Columbia, Missouri Achieves Post-Pandemic Growth, Shares Growth Strategies for Local Businesses COLUMBIA, Mo. – Minuteman Press in Columbia, Missouri is located at 2511 Bernadette Drive. Since buying the printing franchise in December 2019, owner David Wallace has ...
- Steve Brunk Continues Track Record of Success in Florida, Grows Minuteman Press Franchise in Port St. Lucie
- 14 September 2021
- Steve Brunk Continues Track Record of Success in Florida, Grows Minuteman Press Franchise in Port St. Lucie Minuteman Press in Port St. Lucie is the third Minuteman Press franchise that Steve has owned in Florida. He previously owned the Boca Raton location and still owns the ...
- International Minute Press Franchisees Kim and Bob FitzGibbons Share Post-Pandemic Growth Strategies in Meridian, Idaho
- 31 August 2021
- International Minute Press Franchisees Kim and Bob FitzGibbons Share Post-Pandemic Growth Strategies in Meridian, Idaho Kim and Bob use a combination of in-person networking, internet marketing, and direct mail as they build on the sales momentum they gained during the ...
- Family-Owned Minuteman Press Franchise in Wethersfield, CT Helps Local Businesses Adapt and Grow
- 10 August 2021
- Family-Owned Minuteman Press Franchise in Wethersfield, CT Helps Local Businesses Adapt and Grow WETHERSFIELD, Conn. – Jeff and Taunya Foley have owned their printing business for nearly 15 years. With their daughter Kelsie and son-in-law Mike working alongside them, Minuteman Press in ...
- 25-Year Independent Printing Business Custom Printing Converts to International Minute Press Franchise in Nampa, Idaho
- 13 July 2021
- NAMPA, Idaho & FARMINGDALE, N.Y. – Mike Cutler started selling print out of his garage in 1996. Over the next 25 years, Mike built a successful printing business that averaged over $1 million in gross sales over the past 5 years. Mike shares his experience in attempting to sell his independent ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Bellingham Helps Buzzing Local Economy Recover from Pandemic
- 22 June 2021
- BELLINGHAM, Wash. & SEATTLE – For Michael Tilley and his team at Minuteman Press in Bellingham, the COVID-19 pandemic brought forth unprecedented challenges but also new opportunities for growth as an essential printing business. Michael says, “Early on, a lot of our clients asked us if we were ...
- Minuteman Press Printing Franchise in Bethesda, MD Celebrates Grand Reopening
- 16 June 2021
- Owner Leslie Klein shares her insights on operating during the pandemic and why she is excited for the return of local events this summer. BETHESDA, Md. – Located at 8210 Wisconsin Avenue, Minuteman Press in Bethesda held its grand reopening event on May 15th in conjunction with the ...
- Minuteman Press in Springdale, AR Drives Local Business Growth with Print
- 25 May 2021
- Ron and Ginny Amos have supported local businesses throughout the pandemic with printing and marketing services and are excited to welcome the return of local events and tourism to Springdale SPRINGDALE, Ark. – For local business owners Ron and Ginny Amos, the past year presented ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Richmond, Kentucky Adapts and Grows During Pandemic as Essential Local Business
- 17 May 2021
- RICHMOND, Ky. – Pete Cummings and Chuck Bentley have owned their Minuteman Press printing and marketing franchise in Richmond since May 2014. While the COVID-19 pandemic was certainly the biggest challenge for people and local businesses everywhere, Pete and Chuck managed to remain open as an ...
- Minuteman Press Printing Franchise in Chilliwack, B.C. Grows to Record Sales By Helping Local Businesses Recover from COVID-19 Pandemic
- 27 April 2021
- Second-generation Minuteman Press franchisees Gord and Alisa Gelderman share insights on operating as an essential business during the pandemic, rebounding from the initial shutdowns in Canada, and growing to achieve record sales in 2020 by supporting local businesses with critical products and ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise Owner Barry Landowski Sparks Local Business Growth in Germantown, Wisconsin During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 12 April 2021
- MILWAUKEE & GERMANTOWN, Wis. – As Barry Landowski begins his 30th year in business this month, the long-time owner of Minuteman Press in Germantown, WI has spent the past year leading the charge to support local businesses in his community. “The pandemic has created a close bond between all ...
- Minuteman Press in Philadelphia Boosts Local Business Recovery With Essential Print and Marketing Services
- 06 April 2021
- PHILADELPHIA – Jude Arijaje is the owner of the Minuteman Press franchise in Philadelphia. He also owns a second franchise in Bala Cynwyd with his son Mejire. Since printing is an essential business, Jude and his team have been open and operating throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, providing ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Lutz, FL Focuses on Relationships and High-Demand Products to Spark Record Monthly Sales During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 29 March 2021
- Ed Casagrande and his family moved to the US from Brazil in 2017 to pursue the American Dream of owning a business. He has not let the COVID-19 pandemic slow him down and Ed shares his insights on growing his Minuteman Press franchise in Lutz, FL. LUTZ, Fla. & TAMPA, Fla. – For ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise Owners Lynne and John Regas Show Print is Essential in Frankfort, Illinois
- 23 March 2021
- Minuteman Press Frankfort Has Remained Open As an Essential Business During Covid-19; Owners Lynne and John Regas Share Their Insights on Adapting During the Pandemic and Helping Local Businesses “Bounce Back” CHICAGO & FRANKFORT, Ill. – As Lynne and John Regas approach five years ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Tustin, CA Wins Small Business of the Year
- 15 March 2021
- Owner James Moore shares his insights on what it is like to operate as an essential business and grow during the COVID-19 pandemic. TUSTIN, Calif. & LOS ANGELES – James and Doris Moore, owners of the Minuteman Press printing franchiselocated at 2600 Walnut Ave., Unit H, have ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Fredericksburg, VA Supports Local Businesses During COVID-19
- 08 March 2021
- Minuteman Press Fredericksburg Has Remained Open Throughout COVID-19 As An Essential Business Owner Doug Walton Shares Insights On Operating During the Pandemic and How Minuteman Press is Helping Local Businesses Bounce Back FREDERICKSBURG, Va. – For ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise Owner Manny Castro Fulfills Lifelong Dream of US Citizenship
- 22 February 2021
- See How Manny Castro Went from El Salvador to Entrepreneurship LOS ANGELES & DOWNEY, Calif. – After being a permanent resident for over 35 years, Manny Castro has fulfilled his lifelong dream of achieving his US citizenship. As Minuteman Press franchise owner in Downey, ...
- Family-Owned Minuteman Press Franchise in East Indianapolis Shows Print Is Essential
- 16 February 2021
- Diana Renollet shares her insights on opening and operating as an essential business during COVID-19 and why she was ready to be her own boss. INDIANAPOLIS – Diana Renollet bought her Minuteman Press franchise located at 9105 E. 56th St., Suite E, in May 2020. Minuteman Press ...
- Minuteman Press Earns Entrepreneur Number 1 Rated Printing and Marketing Franchise and Franchise Business Review Top Franchise Rankings for 2021
- 01 February 2021
- Minuteman Press International is Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2021 #1 Rated Printing Franchise Marking an Impressive 30 Years and 18 Years in a Row at Number 1 Franchise Business Review Has Named Minuteman Press to Their Top Franchises of 2021 Rankings Based Directly on Franchisee ...
- Army Veteran Dave Wyatt Grows Minuteman Press Franchise in Medina, Ohio During COVID-19 Pandemic By Helping Local Businesses
- 01 February 2021
- MEDINA, Ohio – During his first year in business as Minuteman Press franchise owner in Medina, Ohio, Dave Wyatt was faced with the unprecedented challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. “We reached out to local businesses early on to let them know we were there to help them in their time of need. They ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Fairfield, CT Empowers Local Businesses to Grow Sales During COVID-19
- 20 January 2021
- Cheryl Camarato and Susan Wybiral have owned their Minuteman Press printing franchise in Fairfield, CT for nearly ten years. As an essential business, they have not let COVID-19 slow them down. “We are busier than ever and that is becoming true for those we serve. Everything is ...
- International Minute Press Franchise in Peoria, AZ Drives Community Outreach and Success as Essential Printing Business During COVID-19
- 15 December 2020
- “I imagine we are like people everywhere, just needing that encouragement to keep going. Our client base is positive. We are getting back on track and going forward together.” PHOENIX & PEORIA, Ariz. – The arrival of COVID-19 to Peoria, AZ, put Tim Earick’s and Jim McPhetres’ ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise Owner Peter Castorena Grows Sales During COVID-19, Sends Giant Thank You Gift to Franchisor Minuteman Press International
- 02 December 2020
- Minuteman Press in Lancaster, California continues to grow its sales by adapting their products and services and continuing to serve their clients as an essential business. High demand products include direct mail, wide format printing, banners and signage for social distancing, and custom ...
- International Minute Press in Cary, NC Shows Steady Growth and Helps Local Businesses Overcome COVID-19 Challenges Together
- 26 November 2020
- CARY & RALEIGH, N.C. – Describing the performance of his International Minute Press franchise in Cary last year, Neal Sugarman says, “We were steadily growing each year in what was just our fourth year in business.” Since printing is an essential business and Neal is dedicated to his clients ...
- Minuteman Press South Hills Franchise Acquires Greentree Printing and Sign, Relocates to Green Tree, PA
- 17 November 2020
- PITTSBURGH – The Giegel family has acquired Greentree Printing and Sign and moved their Minuteman Press franchiseoperations from the South Hills area in Dormont, PA to 2351 Noblestown Road in the Green Tree suburb of Pittsburgh. They have owned and operated Minuteman Press since 2004 and are now ...
- Minuteman Press Franchise in Houston Westchase District Helps Local Businesses Bounce Back from COVID-19
- 15 October 2020
- Now 18 years in business, Minuteman Press is connecting local businesses and consumers with free marketing website Bounce Back Westchase. Businesses submit free listings and receive COVID-19 prevention posters at no charge. The family-owned printing franchise offers ...
- Minuteman Press Buffalo Acquires Second Location in Williamsville, Expands Products and Services for Clients
- 08 October 2020
- Cheryl Bartholomew and Wes Froebel have purchased the Minuteman Press printing franchise in Williamsville, New York, located at 5418 Main Street. Minuteman Press Williamsville has been open and operating since the late 1980s, helping local businesses with their design, marketing, and printing ...
- Minuteman Press International Named to Franchise Business Review Culture100 List for Best Franchise Cultures
- 30 September 2020
- Independent Research Identifies Minuteman Press as one of the Top 100 Franchise Brands with the Best Culture Based Directly on Minuteman Press Franchise Reviews FARMINGDALE, N.Y. – Minuteman Pres s Internat ional , the world’s leading design, marketing, and ...
- International Minute Press Franchise in Gastonia, NC Works to Lift Community During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 22 September 2020
- From helping local schools with rush orders for printed education packets to supporting other local businesses with branded hand sanitizers and face coverings, International Minute Press in Gastonia makes a difference in their community and shows that print is essential. ...
- International Minute Press Flagstaff, AZ Lifts Community During COVID-19
- 18 August 2020
- PHOENIX & FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – With COVID-19, communities and businesses had to adjust and adapt to the “new normal.” International Minute Press printing franchise owners Tracie and Glenn Hansen are helping people in Flagstaff, Arizona celebrate milestones, stay safe, and get back to business. ...
- Minuteman Press International CEO Bob Titus Inducted into Printing Impressions - RIT Printing Industry Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- 17 August 2020
- In 1973, Bob Titus founded Minuteman Press with his father Roy. What started as one quick printing center in Plainview, Long Island, has grown into nearly 1,000 Minuteman Press franchises across five countries today. After 47 years of hard work and dedication to the printing industry and Minuteman ...
- Fayetteville Business Owner Jared Ostendorf Gives Back and Doubles Sales During COVID-19
- 22 June 2020
- At the Height of COVID-19 in May 2020, Printing Franchise Owner Jared Ostendorf Had Record Monthly Gross Sales for International Minute Press in Fayetteville, NC. Jared is Helping Local Businesses Reopen and ‘Bounce Back’ with Free Community Website Bounce Back Fayetteville ...
- Minuteman Press Launches Free COVID-19 Resource Bounce Back USA to Support Local Business
- 15 May 2020
- Bounce Back USA Provides Free Local Business Listings and COVID-19 Safety Posters to Stop the Spread. Minuteman Press International has launched a new initiative, Bounce Back USA, to help give back to businesses in local communities that have been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. ...
- Second-Generation Minuteman Press Franchise in North Olmsted, Ohio Celebrates 16 Years and Rallies Community to Bounce Back from COVID-19
- 14 May 2020
- Jennet and Dan Foster own Minuteman Press in North Olmsted, Ohio, which offers their community design, print and marketing capabilities with a personal touch. Bounce Back North Olmsted (part of Bounce Back USA ) ...