Homewell Care - Home Care Franchise
A fantastic entrepreneurial opportunity to enter a growing sector.
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- Minimum Investment:
HOMEWELL CARE SERVICES franchise offering the finest home care in the US today
ABOUT THE COMPANY
HomeWell Care Services is one of the industry’s best and fastest-growing home care franchises!
We offer a massive range of non-medical in-home care, personal care, companionship and homemaker services for seniors, as well as other homebound individuals, so they can remain safely in the comfort of their homes, wherever they are located.
HomeWell is committed to helping people live full, happy lives. We offer special programs for fall prevention, post-medical care, and life enrichment.
We currently have 40+ open locations representing over 105 territories across the U.S. and have a set of new agencies ready to open.
HomeWell has received recognition as a Franchise Business Review Top 100 low investment franchise and continually ranks on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list.
WHY CHOOSE HOMEWELL CARE?
As a growing franchise, we understand that the measure of success is seen by assisting our franchise owners with establishing, launching, and scaling their agency.
As a franchisor, our success depends on helping our franchise owners achieve and surpass their business goals. We are sincerely obligated to our franchisees to add value to their agencies by continuously providing the tools, resources, and support required to build a successful home care agency in their local markets.
With our franchise, you will enjoy:
- Highly scalable business
- B2B referral-based model
- 20% discount off franchise fee for veterans
- Thriving, recession-proof industry
- Growing market opportunity
- Reasonable investment
- Strong return on investment (ROI)
- Expertly designed special programs, including SureStep fall prevention, GoHomeWell post-medical care, and our signature Life Enrichment Activities Program, enable owners to make a substantial difference in clients’ lives and differentiate themselves in local markets.
WHAT DOES HOMEWELL CARE DO?
We aim to help as many people remain in their homes as possible who would otherwise have to make alternative care plans. We have several programs and approaches to achieving this through you and your fellow franchisees.
HomeWell franchising helps our agency owners deliver best-in-class home care services in their local markets by providing:
- Plug & play brand initiatives that place you as a thought leader in your local market.
- Brand programs to attract clients, drive referrals and differentiate you from your competition.
- A robust training and onboarding process ensures your business gets on the right path.
- One-on-one business coaching with a qualified professional who prioritizes your business goals.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
HomeWell provides dedicated support from members of the opening services and training teams during the initial months before opening. This is divided into three key phases:
- Pre-Training – Foundational home care and industry training to prepare for the subsequent two phases.
- Core Training – Comprehensive training covering industry overview, HomeWell differentiators, franchisee and franchisor relationship, business ownership, talent management, sales, marketing and much more.
- Post-Training – The next eight weeks are focused on getting ready to launch/open. After a new location opens, HomeWell continues your sales, marketing, partnerships and business coaching training.
- Established franchise with currently 125 franchisees.
- Be your own boss but with the help and expertise of HomeWell every step of the way.
- Strong ROI.
- A market set to grow over the coming years.
- A recognized brand that will draw new customers from day one.
Someone motivated for rewarding, meaningful, life-changing success while making a difference in the lives of others.
We want franchisees who enjoy helping people, being front-runners, and wanting unlimited potential in a growing industry.
Here are some other characteristics that HomeWell franchisees should possess:
- The desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- The ability to follow a plan
- A strong vision for your future and your business
- Sales competency or the ability to hire a salesperson
- A net worth of $250,000
Franchise Fee: $49,500
Total Investment: $96,400 - $221,800
Liquid Capital: $150,000
Ad funds fees: 2%