A Place At Home - Home Care Franchise
The well-rounded portfolio of services allows franchisees to recognize revenue from multiple revenue streams.
- Request Free Information
- Minimum Investment:
All States Except: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Start A Business That Makes An Impact In Your Community
- 40% of adults aged 65 and older need assistance with daily living activities.
- 70% of all Americans 65 and older will need assistance at some point in their lives.
- 90% of all Americans 65 and older want to stay at home for as long as possible.
- The need for care is rapidly on the rise.
Compared to our competitors, who are home care focused, A Place At Home is Senior-Focused Care. We help seniors navigate ALL options by constructing a continuum of care that best suits the senior.
Senior-Focused Care is a model that provides a continuum of services to the senior population in a manner that is consistent and reliable for each phase of the aging journey. By offering services that address the varying needs of seniors, A Place At Home positions itself to become a trusted partner in the senior’s overall care. The well-rounded portfolio of services allows franchisees to recognize revenue from multiple revenue streams.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- In-Home Senior Care: Depending on the senior’s specific needs, we provide a wide range of customized in-home care services. All care plans are created by a qualified professional and delivered by a compassionate team of caregivers.
- Care Coordination: We provide professional care planning, provider recommendations, and referrals, as well as collaboration with medical and non-medical providers. This ensures that your loved one has an all-encompassing care plan.
- Senior Living Alternatives: When in-home care is no longer the best option, one of our Senior Living Advisors will assist you in identifying a senior living alternative. Downsizing to an apartment, Assisted Living, Memory Care and more.
- Staffing Solutions: Our staffing services can help assisted livings, memory cares, rehabs and other long-term care communities keep the employee census they need to maintain compliance and provide adequate care to residents.
Could You Be Our Next Franchisee?
You are a goal-oriented competitor ready to take control of your financial future. You have management experience with sales, business development, marketing, operations, or finance background. You have access to at least $50,000 in liquid capital with a minimum net worth of $250,000.