Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Atlantic, LLC: A Concierge Company for Florida Builders.
Florida Real Estate Development Has Never Been Easier!
Memberships qualify for US investor visas.
Atlantic has a limited number of turnkey business memberships available to develop real estate and to buy/renovate/sell houses with our processing centers discounted services for: realty, architecture, engineering, permitting, construction oversight mgt., interior design and accounting. This one-of-a-kind opportunity makes real estate development possible for the entrepreneur who would normally be discouraged by high architectural, builder and realty fees.
Atlantic, LLC has four types of memberships available to qualified individuals:
1. ATLANTIC REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT: This membership gives Members the ability to buy/renovate/sell existing homes and build new homes to sell throughout Florida using our processing centers discounted services.
2. ATLANTIC GENERAL CONTRACTING AND REALTY: Start your own business with our unique format of combining a general contracting (GC) business model with our new age realty model of “property concierge” agents to generate sales for each other. The interior designer manages all GC sales, design, construction and client relationship from start to finish with our property concierge” agents trained in realty sales, design, construction and property maintenance. We have 11 available territories listed below throughout Florida for this type of membership.
3. ATLANTIC REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT CLUB: This membership gives Members the ability to join a group of investors who buy/renovate/rent/sell existing single family residential properties throughout Florida.
4. ATLANTIC MEDICAL CONCIERGE -myMDspace: Similar to the GC and realty business, members can start a concierge company for the healthcare industry providing our processing centers discounted services including a property search feature for medical properties. Visit myMDspace.com for more information on how you can own a membership in any one of our 11 available territories
Start your own business to buy/renovate/build/sell Florida properties with our discounted processing center services. (pricing below based on a 5,000 sq ft new home or a 5,000 sq ft home major renovation)
- New home architecture, engineering, mechanicals and structural plans – $2.50 sq ft
- New home or major renovation construction oversight – $0 (member to provide project manager)
- New home or major renovation permitting service – $2,500
- Interior Design service for new home or major renovation – $6,500
- Realty services – $0
- Bookkeeping/accounting services – $0
MEMBERS QUALIFYING CRITERIA AND MEMBERSHIP FEES:
- Minimum 680 credit score, background and credit check.
- Need to have building/developing experience
- Provide a $100k letter of credit for “performance insurance”.
- Pay $3k per month membership fee for the 5 year membership, $5k per month for the 1 year membership plus any processing center fees for Member’s projects.
- Create new LLC e.g., “Atlantic Team/Jones, LLC” and “Atlantic Team/Jones, LLC” banking account for new development business.
- Designates an onsite project manager to partner with Atlantic’s management team for the construction and finances for all Member’s construction projects.
- Provide a $75,000 homeowner warranty policy at completion of each project.
- Storefront and broker associate required if Member starts a realty business.
- Real estate development members provide capital and financing for all Member’s property purchases and construction.
- GC and realty members provide all business start up and marketing costs.
- Members retain all profits after membership and processing center fees for Member’s projects are paid.
Visit apc1976.com "partner with us" page or more info.
The demand for a "property concierge" service is high given property owners want to have one point of contact for their projects.
No other similar business exists.
7:00 - 6:00
One year of support
$2,000 per month membership terms or 4% of the gross (whichever is greater).
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business