The company is a general contractor specializing in the design, construction, and facility maintenance of commercial and office buildings for various businesses with a focus in the retail, medical office, and industrial sectors throughout the Southwestern United States.
· Strong, consistent year-over-year revenue growth including CY2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic
· Company increased net profitability and generated economies of scale in FY 2020
· MSAs in place and a maintenance contract with key customer provide recurring revenue generation
· Streamlined project process from first design to finished product
· Strong industry reputation and high-quality standards trusted by customer base
· Increase current maintenance contracts and expand to additional customers to secure recurring revenue
· Diversify customer base
· Take advantage of growing Texas market demand to grow via advertisement
· Strong opportunity for contractors in other geographic markets to enter the Texas market
· Recent capital investment have provided foundation for future anticipated growth
· DFW Metroplex, Texas
· The company provides building design, construction and maintenance services to various commercial businesses across the Southwestern United States.
· The company operates from three facilities which include an office, a warehouse, and an equipment yard, each leased from unrelated third parties. The leases may be assumed in transaction; the lease for the equipment yard is month-to-month and thus may be dissolved if desired.
· The sole owner is seeking a full exit from the business in order to capitalize on its success and pursue unrelated endeavors. He is flexible on transition post-sale and willing to entertain various deal structures depending on an acquirer’s wishes.