Vito’s & Vito’s To Go
25/27 Burns Statue Square, Ayr, KA7 1SU
• Well established, reputable Italian restaurant plus pizza/pasta takeaway
• Turnover to March 2020- Turnover to March 2020- £478,957 net
• Within substantial freehold property
• Prominent trading position within heart of Ayr Town Centre
• Nearby amenities include cinema, railway station & racecourse
• Designed and fitted to an exacting standard (100 covers)
• Retirement sale
Our clients have owned the property for over 30 years, with Vito’s restaurant being established approximately 15 years ago. The restaurant is therefore extremely well established and enjoys an excellent reputation for it’s food and service, serving quality, freshly made, Italian food.
The restaurant benefits from a strong customer base made up of local residents, surrounding workers and shoppers, as well as generating trade from the nearby amenities including the cinema, railway station, racecourse etc. The restaurant also benefits from the high levels of tourism that Ayrshire generates throughout the year, but particularly in the summer months.
The takeaway unit traded for many years as Dino’s fish & chip shop, which was very successful, however our clients decided to rebrand to a pizza/ pasta takeaway in April 2015, to compliment the restaurant and streamline the whole operation.
The decision to sell the business has been made as the owner is looking to retire, and it is felt the sale represents a tremendous opportunity for a new owner to take on this well-established restaurant and takeaway, both of which are in walk in condition, and still offer real growth potential.