Performance Business Brokers Presents -
For sale in the Edmonton market place is an exceptionally profitable, long established spray foam insulation company.
The company has built and maintained an impressive reputation in the industry through for over 25 years in the spray foam industry. The financials show a great history of year over year profitability and will confidently grow with a new owner. At present, there are no marketing strategies in place as all business comes by referrals due to customer satisfaction and high quality of spray foam products.
The business currently operates out of a large building which has allowed them to house the company trucks and equipment indoors with a warm and secure environment. The three, fully stocked rigs used for daily business activities are included in the purchase price. This is inclusive of all spray hoses, generators, compressors and a fully equipped shop with tools. The business may be relocated to an existing shop or merged with another spray foam insulation business if so desired.
The spray foam business offers superior insulation solutions to the housing/commercial and oilfield/industrial industries. The business offers both ½ lb and 2 lb spray foam insulations which have many benefits in today’s high cost heating world. Spray foam provides the highest R-Value of any insulation and totally seals the insulated areas. Applications included but are not limited to whole houses, or portions of such areas as rim joists, soffits, cantilevers, ect, complete commercial and industrial buildings, or portions such as air seal and doors oilfield equipment such as tanks, pump houses, sea cans, skids and van, trucks, trailers, hot tubs and much more
Some of the benefits of spray foam insulation are:
- Saves home owners and businesses 40% - 60% on energy bills per year
- Foam does not deplete the ozone layer (New Blowing agent)
- Best R Value of all other foam or bat insulation
- Perfect for irregular cavities that most bat insulation cannot insulate (no cracks, crevices or air leaks)
- Foam has no formaldehyde
- Mold-Mildew-Condensation resistant, stops convection currents
- Adhesive and clings to surfaces unlike Bat Insulation.
- Improved Air Quality and comfort.
- Adds structural strength to the building (Shear and racking strength by (300%)
- Foam has no loose fibers, particles, VOC's, and CFC's (Cannot contaminate air quality)
Many of the insulators are certified foam master Installers. CFCA and Premium Certified. The Company has a safety program in place.
For full information on this business please contact Dwight Lester at or email at