The company is a developer, manufacturer, and distributor of chiropractic equipment designed to treat various back and joint conditions, as well as an oxygen saturation device designed to assist practitioners in developing treatments for numerous conditions.
· Unique patented equipment with over a decade of market-backed reputation and feedback
· Revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.4% from 2019 to 2022
· Strong reputation with both client care providers as well as end customers with extensive customized services
· Highly-regarded customer service including concierge service walking through equipment education and full resource center with post-sale support
· As of Q1 2023, in process of finalizing FDA 510k clearance for top selling products to expand target markets to include medical practices and physical therapy
· Product line expected to launch in 2023 features a host of new features including higher weight limit, Bluetooth functionality, and progress-tracking software
· Newly-implemented inventory platform assists in tracking raw and finished materials and expedite order fulfillment
· Oxygen saturation device expected to allow practitioners to treat a variety of symptoms and ailments with additional research in field
· FDA clearance expected to allow expansion into medical and therapy markets as well as functional medicine
· The company manufactures and distributes proprietary medical equipment to chiropractors and healthcare practitioners throughout the United States.
· The company leases a combination office and distribution facility from an unrelated third party. The facility provides combined office and assembly and testing space as well as access to loading bays for shipping, receiving, and storage.
· The shareholders have various objectives and are in agreement on a sale to take the company’s growth to the next level. The shareholders have varying exit goals for the business; those involved in day-to-day operations of the business are willing to remain on for a negotiable consultancy period to ensure the continued support of the business and employees post-sale.