Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a leading Texas-based commercial construction business serving as a prime general
contractor for projects in the education, industrial, retail, medical, and faith-based sectors for over 40
· Project sizes ranges from $500k - $95 million with over $1.2B in completed projects to date
· Operating for 42 years with an excellent reputation based on quality, integrity & productivity
· FYE 2020 and 2019 revenue of $72.9 million & $103.4 million respectively
· Estimated FY 2020 revenue of $100 million & Adjusted EBITDA of $2.0 million removing impact of COVID
· Highly diverse client base spanning education, healthcare, commercial and industrial sectors
· Incredibly precise management of costs and expenses translating to consistent profitability and a net profit CAGR of 5.4% from 2017 through 2020
· Secure future revenues based on approved public bond measures for certain served markets as well as high repeat business rate
· Due to a high number of projects being pre-funded by bond issuances, no material uncollectible revenue or delayed payments
· Very little long-term debt and sufficient working capital on hand to ensure one of the largest performance bonding capacities in East Texas
· Focus on growth outside current geographic market, particularly the surrounding DFW area
· Increase current project pipeline by expanding to include additional project scopes and value propositions
· Although the company has built its reputation in the K-12 and Higher Education markets with Texas, it also has successfully served other diverse sectors that include governmental agencies, private developers, health care, and faith-based organizations.
· The company operates from a 10,000 square-foot office facility and a 6,000 square-foot warehouse located in Texas. Both properties are leased from an affiliated entity. There is room to expand in the surrounding area. The operating facility is available as part of a sale or for lease to new ownership.
· The owners are looking for an acquirer to accelerate the company's next level of growth. Having the right acquirer would greatly hasten its growth plan. As well, management has identified means to expand business development efforts in other potential Texas markets. They are open to deal structures to achieve these goals.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business