Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This 60+ year-established A&W restaurant boasts consistent financial performance and 35%+ SDE margins! Inquire today before it is sold!
A&W is an iconic brand emblematic of American values and simpler times. Their menu is filled with the classics including hot dogs, burgers, shakes, and of course, A&W Root Beer.
The Owner purchased the Franchise in 1975. After successfully operating it for 46 years, he is seeking to sell the Company in order to retire.
The Restaurant is in a newly renovated facility in a prime small-town location with a community of loyal customers, as well as proximity to a major highway, making it and popular pit stop for hungry travelers.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email [email protected] and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s contact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Real Property Included
Newly renovated facility
(1) New A&W Branding and Marketing: A&W’s modern marketing techniques leverage its nostalgic appeal in ways that attract every generation.
(2) Younger and More Energetic Operator: The current owner of the restaurant has operated the Restaurant for the four and a half decades. A younger and motivated owner coming in with fresh eyes and more zeal for business might be just what the Company needs to grow beyond its current potential, particularly through involvement with the surrounding community.
(1) Small Town Strength in a High Traffic Area: The restaurant operates in a strong, small town market where the A&W brand has thrived for its 68 years of operation.
(2) Prime Vendor Relationships Keep Supply Costs Down: A&W franchise partners can tap into significant discounts on food, janitorial supplies, and equipment. Their extensive network keeps distribution costs from spiraling, and the system overall helps A&W operate with wider profit margins.
(3) Profitable and Turnkey: The Restaurant is highly profitable and operates out of a newly renovated facility, allowing a new owner to focus on further growth.
(4) Raving Reviews & High Ratings: Strong customer reviews keep clientele coming back and also serve to bring in more new customers.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited seller financing is available for qualified buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business