Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Confidential High Profile Takeaway Business In Brierley Hill For Sale

Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK
Asking Price:
£50K - £100K Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
£100K - £200K
Cash Flow:
£50K - £100K

CONFIDENTIAL - HIGH PROFILE TAKEAWAY BUSINESS FOR SALE IN BRIERLEY HILL WITHIN 0.5 MILE PROXIMITY TO MERRY HILL SHOPPING CENTRE

Leasehold takeaway situated in busy Brierley Hill, with high scope to expand. It is adjacent to multiple retailers and close to Merry Hill shopping centre.

The business has been carefully run and is regarded as one of the highest-profile and performing in the area. However, due to family commitments owners are looking to sell.

Since ownership entire restaurant has been refurbished to achieve a clean and minimalistic design, and large investments were made to purchase brand new equipment along with fixtures and fittings, which will also be included in the selling price.

Presently there is a weekly turnover of £4,000 with the business employing 5 part-time staff members. Currently, online sales account for 70% of sales and the remaining 30% is driven by walk-ins.

This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well-established, high-ranking business with considerable growth opportunities.

For further information please use the contact form below.

Property Information

Property:

Leasehold

Leasehold Rent:

£7,200 per annum

Living Accommodation:

Accommodation upstairs will need to be checked with the landlord

Location:

Prime High Street Location

Premises Details:

High street location
Close to busy retail complex
indoor seating for 24 with room for more

Size in square feet:
approx. 680sqft
Planning Consent:

Need to be checked with landlord

Energy Performance Rating:
C

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

has the potential to open throughout the day (currently only run an evening service)
Possibility to add other food types to the kitchen (Pasta, Pizza, Dessert)

Competition / Market:

range of other restaurants in the area

Reasons for selling:

due to family commitments owners are looking to sell.

Trading hours:

operate between 4 pm-midnight 7 days a week - usually remain open a little longer on Friday / Saturday evenings due to demand

Employees:
up to 5 employees at a given time
Years established:
2 years - 2020

Other Information

Support & training:

all staff is trained in all areas of their role.

Furniture / Fixtures value:
£30,000 - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
£5,000 - included in the asking price
Relocatable:
This business can be relocated.

Contact Seller

  1. This email address is already registered. Log in to continue.
      1. Postcode not found. Please try again

    1. or
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

  2. What will happen?

    When you tick this box we will pass a copy of your details (excluding your message) along with the name of the business you inquired on to finance specialists ASC Finance. They will contact you about financing your business purchase.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to the seller of this business. Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

Selling a business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business